Certification sets standards and creates verifiable knowledge! The Syllabus is audited and approved by our advisory board, which consists of independent leading representatives of the financial industry and academics. A written examination is required to obtain the certificate. This is taken together with our partner university (University of Applied Sciences bfi Vienna). ECTS* points can be credited within the framework of a Master’s or Executive Programme.
Case Studies & University Certification Exam is the last module on the way to becoming a Certified ALM Manager.
Case Studies: ALM-Strategies 2 days
Combination of the acquired knowledge in case studies:
- Solution of ALM tasks using instruments, strategies and taking into account valuation rules and legal frameworks.
- Taking IFRS valuation into account in ALM management
- Practical Training Equity Management
- Case studies of the overall bank management
- Exam coaching
Exam and certification: 3 hours
- Written certification exam at the University of Applied Sciences bfi Vienna
- ALM Cyber*School
ALM knowledge under Basel 3
Interest rate, FX and credit instruments
Instruments of total bank management (Equity capital, long-term liquidity)
Legal framework (EU) and Compliance
- Modul 1: ALM*Bank – Practical training (simulation)
anagement of interest rate and liquidity risks;
Use and Function of Transfer Prices
- Modul 2: Advanced ALM*Bank – Advanced ALM Management (Simulation)
Application of ALM instruments to manage risk and return
Limitations under net present value and IFRS evaluation criteria
Optimizing the risk / return ratio in the ICCAP process.