- The participants get to know the bank in the area of conflict between customer income, regulation and risk and thus develop an understanding of the scope and limits of customer business strategies
- The Banking Professional: “Customer Business” is available to you as a Mobile APP on your smartphone at any time.
- With the Mobile APP from Banking Professional “Customer Business”, you can process content that is new or refreshed for you, regardless of time and place
- The Banking Professional: Customer Business Mobile APP is operated with our technology partner Institute of Microtraining (IoM). IoM specialises in compact and digital training.
Content of the Mobile APP Banking Professional “Customer Business”
- Framework conditions
Bank functions, bank products, balance sheet and income statement as well as the bank-specific key figures / How financial markets work and how central bank policy works
- Total bank management
Philosophy of total bank management / key figures and their interpretation / the central role of transfer prices in the steering philosophy / seperation of responsibilities and consequences for profitability accounting / risk and customer controlling
- Customer business and sales controlling
Bank Controlling instruments / phased contribution margin calculation with its individual components and interpretations for ex post and ex ante calculation / principles for setting interest and liquidity transfer prices / standardised risk costs, P&L value adjustments and default costs in the calculation / calculation of equity costs, interpretation and assumptions / unit costs